Are you interested in living in a community of sincere practitioners working to bring wisdom and compassion to emerging technologies?
Coworking Residents participate in monastic training and community living while supporting our mission financially. This is ideal for those who work remotely, are between jobs, or have financial resources that do not require them to work.
Please review our Daily Schedule to get an idea of what the flow of life is like at MAPLE. Note that Coworking Residents are only required to participate in the Morning and Evening practice periods (starting at 4:40am & 7pm), and are free for the rest of the day.
- Two hearty and healthy vegan meals per day (with optional leftovers for dinner/snacks). Tea table available at all hours
- Access to modern co-working/office space and WiFi throughout the building.
- Explore a wide variety of meditation techniques from the world’s spiritual traditions
- Regular meditation instruction and guidance from qualified teachers (optional)
- Participate in monthly workshops or silent meditation retreats
- Access to our fitness area with a variety of exercise equipment
- Swim in the pond (or take ice baths in the winter!)
- Experience the stillness and beauty of Northern Vermont with panoramic mountain views, lush forests, and miles of hiking trails
- Live in a community of friends committed to awakening, service, and impact
In the four months I’ve spent at MAPLE, I have learned and gained more than I ever could have imagined. There are so many opportunities to gain new skills in concentration, relationship-building, embodiment, and leadership. The community and environment here have empowered me to take my meditation practice, personal growth, and quality of work to the next level.
– Elliott Ge
There’s nowhere else on earth quite like MAPLE! The community is serious about spiritual awakening and developing leaders who can face the problems of our world, while also being open-minded, playful, and creative. The ability to deepen in my meditation practice while also working on my own projects has helped me to dissolve the distinction between spirituality and the rest of my life. I will forever be grateful for the many gifts I have received from this place!
– Skylar Brown
I stayed at MAPLE as a coworking resident working full time as a software consultant for six months. Despite the intensity of MAPLE’s practice schedule, my energy and work efficiency greatly increased. The experience transformed how I view work/life balance and internal best practices for allocating focus and time. Furthermore, because of MAPLE’s emphasis on monastic training, my meditation practice dramatically deepended. It was a wonderful, transformative experience.
– Ethan Schaltegger