- Awakening and Responsibility. A short primer by head teacher Soryu Forall.
- Life at MAPLE. A blog post in words and pictures by Jasna Todorovic.
- The Purpose of MAPLE: Creating Trustworthy Leaders. A blog post by Tasshin Fogleman.
- Key Elements of MAPLE Culture: Care, Ops, and Support Committees by Lauren Lee.
- Training Mental Complexity at MAPLE: What are We Here to Learn? A longer essay on understanding MAPLE through developmental psychology by Sofia-Jeanne Roggeveen.
- MAPLE: A Deliberately Developmental Organization. A longer essay on understanding MAPLE through organizational psychology by Sofia-Jeanne Roggeveen.
MAPLE Resident Tasshin Fogleman runs a blog covering topics from meditation and the monastic life to strategy and productivity. He also has a number of interviews with teachers and residents of MAPLE.
“When individuals with flawed perception and harmful behavior form groups and societies, that in turn leads to the civilization level problems we are facing and ultimately the threats to life on earth.”
– From the post The Problems We Face, published 9/26/2019
The world desperately needs awakened leaders.
Will you answer the call?
Are you interested? We would love to have you join us for a meal, a weekend, or a retreat. Contact us to learn more.