The world desperately needs awakened leaders.
Will you answer the call?
The Monastic Academy is committed to combining the rigor of traditional monastic practice with the dynamism of a startup. Our apprenticeship program is designed to take you through an intense meditation training that gives you a rare set of skills and experiences for life. We welcome true difference of culture and opinion, and invite participation regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, disability, economic background, and cultural upbringing.
The program includes:
- Regular 1-on-1 meditation instruction and guidance
- Monthly special programs and/or silent meditation retreats
- 3+ hours of daily meditation
- 2 healthy vegan meals each day
- Supportive, authentic community of full-time residents
- Valuable skill building in Awakening & Responsibility
- 1 hour of dedicated daily physical exercise
- Live surrounded by natural beauty, including miles of hiking trails
Explore our training schedule here.
The apprenticeship is FREE with room and board provided.
Cellphones and electronic devices are allowed. Wifi is available in the building with the exception of the evening and morning silent practice periods.
Feel free to send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to high demand, the apprenticeship is filling up quickly. The sooner you apply, the better. If you apply and are accepted, it is unlikely that you will be able to begin immediately.
Testimonials from Past Apprentices
– Lindita Camaj
– George Lestner
– Ashley Wolf
– Claribel Wu
– Sarah Samosiuk