- Up to ten sites are getting permitted for house construction.
- Lease land from MAPLE and build your own modest-sized house (one or two bedrooms with possible exceptions).
- Enjoy benefits of MAPLE by participating in Meals, Meditations, Nature Trails, Community, Gardens, etc.
- Set your own pace for involvement in intensive structure, benefiting from the offerings without the stricter requirements of residential training.
- One-time lease payment starting at $100,000.
- Exceptions are possible for those with limited wealth. However, the lease payments are significantly needed to pay for the village infrastructure and village costs.
- Variable monthly fee based on household size and needs required once house is built or one year after lease signature. This fee is required to cover basic shared costs of on-going infrastructure and utilities. Some of the utilities included in the monthly fee are water/septic, road maintenance, snow plow, etc.
- Electricity would be separate along with training programs/workshop fees and personal home expenses.
- Note, you would still be required to pay property taxes.
- Right to sell your house and plot-lease to a new buyer contingent on MAPLE’s approval of the buyer as a compatible fit aligned with our mission.
- Apart from the immediate land around your home, the rest of the property is held in common with MAPLE, stewardship of the land, and other Villagers to provide maximum benefit to cultivating wisdom, love, and power.
- Rules and guidelines created in discussion with fellow villagers and MAPLE.
- No RVs, trailers, or other temporary structures at this time.
Site plans do not represent final village design