- Up to ten plots currently available for lease.
- Lease land from MAPLE and build your own house (one or two bedrooms with possible exceptions).
- Enjoy benefits of MAPLE by participating in Meals, Meditations, Retreats, Nature Trails, Community, Gardens, etc.
- Set your own pace for involvement in intensive structure, benefiting from the offerings without the requirements of residential training.
- One-time lease payment starting at $100,000.
- All services included in the monthly fee to cover community meals, programs, most utilities, road maintenance, lawn mowing, garbage collection, compost/recycling, snow plow, etc.
- Right to sell your house and plot-lease to a new buyer contingent on MAPLE’s approval of the buyer as a compatible fit.
- Future plans include gardens, a primary school, and mission-adjacent organizations.
- Rules and guidelines created in discussion with fellow villagers and MAPLE.
- No RVs, trailers, tiny houses, or other temporary structures at this time.
Site plans do not represent final village design