Are you looking for a summer of joyful service and intensive mindfulness practice?
The Monastic Academy for the Preservation of Life on Earth (MAPLE) is committed to combining the rigor of traditional monastic practice with the dynamism of a startup. Our internship program is designed to take you through an intense meditation training that gives you a rare set of skills and experiences for life. You will emerge from the program equipped to be a leader in the field of mindfulness at your school. Professionally, you’ll be in the trenches helping to build our modern monastery in Lowell, VT. It’s no easy task.
The program will be eight weeks long: June 17 – August 16 (start dates flexible).
The program includes:
– 1-on-1 Meditation Instruction and Guidance
– 2 Healthy Vegan Meals Each Day
– 3 Hours of Daily Meditation
– Supportive Community of full-time residents-in-training at the Monastic Academy
– Live at one of the most beautiful locations with access to swimming pond and hiking trails.
– Do What Needs to Get Done including Buildings & Grounds, Cooking, Social Media, Audio/Video, and More.
– Leadership Training in the three skills of Wisdom, Love, and Power
– Includes one week-long silent meditation retreat
Explore our training schedule here.
Feel free to send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.