This will be Circling Europe’s second year running their SAS 6-Month Circling Leadership Training intensive at the Monastic Academy. What does it involve?
- In-Person SAS – Three 4-day SAS Weekends These sessions focus on developing your Circling and leadership capacities as well as exploring the fundamental principles behind Circling that can be applied to all aspects of life. You’ll also immerse into Surrendered Leadership practice designed to call forth your inspiration and next steps, challenge your leadership and open doors to transformational connection with others. The in-person attendance dates will be: June 2-5, 2022 (start date – 1st weekend), Sept 1-4, 2022 (2nd weekend), and December 1-4 (3rd weekend).
- An Individualized Coaching Program You’ll have 5 hours of individual sessions. In these sessions, you’ll receive attention on the areas of your life that matter most to you, to uncover new potentials, bring completion to unresolved issues, become more comfortable in your own skin and to get closer to your unique leadership talents and calling.
- Structured weekly Circling Leadership Practice with fellow SAS-participants Weekly practice Circling and being Circled.
- Cutting Edge Curriculum To support your growth and understanding, you’ll receive wide-ranging learning material exploring the theoretical underpinnings of the practice and its relevance in various fields and aspects of life and culture, including academic papers, books, poetry, movies, art and music.
- Monthly online Quad sessions Practicing your Circling leadership with support and feedback from the team.
- Live Theory into Practice Sessions Presentations on specific themes e.g. integrating anger, boundaries, trauma awareness, + specific guided practices to take you into the territory + collective sense making.
- 30% discount to CE Circling weekends/online courses upon SAS registration and for a year after SAS completion.